At Javeys makeup Academy our students are taught beauty skills along side with business advice,
A very detailed and comprehensive makeup course especially designed for students for all levels.
We have incorporated all the makeup techniques with in the Asian bridal makeup courses with our extensive teaching knowledge and experience.
All our makeup courses are REGISTERED WITH UK`s well known Beauty awarding ABT BEAUTY ASSOCIATES awarding body ensure every student get head start to step in the makeup industry.
Asian bridal makeup course certificate will insure you to get public liability insurance all over UK.
Past 12 years of teaching makeup I have learnt numerous makeup teaching techniques where students came from no or minimum knowledge and finished the course, taking confidence in makeup artistry and were ready to step into the makeup industry.
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Make-up consultation with clients
- Preparation of work area ,makeup trolley
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Contra-indications for make-up treatments
- Skin disorders /conditions
- Skin types / under tone and its importance
- Importance of colour correction
- Importance of Eye shadow primers, how to get deepest pigments on the eyes
- Makeup Products
- Aftercare advice for clients
- Makeup brushes and their use , how to hold the professional ways and much more
- High end and drugstore products difference
- How to cover Dark circles/ blemishes/ skin discoloration
- Mature skin makeup application
- How to create a long lasting makeup look
- Skin preparation for perfect, flawless foundation application
- Making different types colours of eyeliner
- Creating perfect eyebrow Shape using different types of products in the market.
- How to Make lips shape with lipstick which stays longer with out drying the lips.
- Types of false eyelashes, how to to choose different eyelashes for different looks
- Foundation types, liquid, stick or cream
- Colour correction for /Asian/ Indian, Sri lankan black skin. skin colour
- Foundation matching techniques
- Different types of eyeliner application for different eye shape
- Makep looks including party makeup, day makeup, English bridal makeup, mehendi day, registry, nikkah makeup, Indian, Pakistani bridal makeup, photographic makeup, Arabic makeup,catwalk makeup.
- Help to build up your own Make up kit list
- Introduction of makeup tools
- Understanding of Contra Actions and Contraindications
- Make up hygiene
- Foundation match different skin tones from fair to dark skin tone
- How to apply darker foundation to give fake tan
- Professional brushes introduction, and their use, how to clean professionally
- Perfect blusher techniques
- Lip shapes and corrective makeup techniquesDifferent types of Eye liner applications according to the eye shape
- Discussing latest makeup trends , how to keep up with the trends
- Cream. Powder Contouring , face shaping , highlighting and shading, corrective Make up
- Multi use of products, focusing on the skin and not to be brand conscious.
- How to work with glitters, dramatic makeup looks
- How to build up different colours on eyes
- Bridal dressing Dupatta setting
End of the course Bridal Make over.
- Makeup Artist Student Business support
- Our unique selling point is business course with makeup course. to ensure students will start makeup artist business.
- Advertising, Social media advertising importance
- Price strategy
- How to Compete the market
- Market research
- Deal with customers and their complaints
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Prepare business plan
- How to take images which look professional without a photographer
- Managing business , advertising, taking bookings, setting prices.
- How to get Makeup Pro Discounts
- How to Deal with customers
- Price setting for party makeup
- importance of Deposits
Do I need model?
Students need model to practice each day
Is there any pass of fail?
There is no pass of fail. Students are assessed on daily bases.
How many students are in the class
One to one class
Do I need to bring anything to the makeup course?
Students do not need to bring any makeup. They will be provided with high end makeup products, eyelashes and anything related to the class. However Students need to bring a note pad, camera to take their portfolio pictures
FREE MAKEUP BRUSHES
years of teaching has taught me what kind of brushes are best for the makeup students and even for professional MUAs .After buying so many brushes I have selected a few to start with for my students
Professional Asian Bridal Makeup Course Breakdown:
- DAY 1
Introduction of makeup products, different brands including Huda beauty, Lick and lash beauty, MAC, inglot, kryolan media makeup and much more
Makeup brushes, their use, cleaning makeup brushes professionally
Difference between cream, liquid, powder foundations.
How to match different colour foundation for different skin tone( different skin tone model is advised each day to make sure you practice on different colour skin tones.
Light day makeup demonstration
Liquid foundation application, long lasting foundation techniques.
Student will watch live demo on model s half face and they have to match the other half of the face.
Students will be advised how to remember each look in future to make most out of the course
Students will be working with light colours eg pinks, light brown earthy tones
Think eyeliner techniques
Application of eyelashes, discussing professional eyelashes according to eye shapes
How to work the customer`s demand of makeup
After the first look is complete student will take pictures of the work
Taking portfolio pictures on mobile
They will be taught how to take good pictures for advertising purposes,
Different mobile apps will be discussed to create professional pictures in minimal effort.
2nd demo will be done in the afternoon.
Student have to repeat the look on the other side of the face of the model.
- DAY 2
Everyday is broken down into colours
Makeup course Students work with green colour, how to create different looks using green colours
Stick foundation will be use
Different brands Eyeshadow dusts are introduced, students are taught how to handle them, how to use them in different ways.
Students will make their own different colours eyeliners using recommended products.
Difference between get, liquid, pen eyeliner.
Eyebrow definition, latest eyebrow trends
2/ 3 Asian bridal Makeup looks will be created on day 2.
- DAY 3
Students will learn full Asian bridal glam makeup on 3rd day
Cream foundation (highly recommended by Javeys ) will be introduced contour, highlighting, eyebrow shaping
Bridal eyebrow shaping techniques
Bridal lipstick, eyelashes and much more.
- DAY 4
2 Asian bridal makeup looks demo including dramatic , fashion looks
Students will be working with blue and purple colours
Arabic eyeliner techniques.
- DAY 5
Working with black , creating black Smokey eyes, working with silver, glitter, Arabic look, eyelashes,
Student will create 2 /3 Makeup
- Student will be assessed on 5th day, they will create one look on their own.
(students amaze me on this day every time, which is very proud moment for a teacher).
- Professional Mua Portfolio photo shoot £400
- Click on the link to view students professional portfolio
- Portfolio photo shoots are great idea embraced by all makeup artists around the world
This is the day when you showcase your skills with out any stress or rush.
YOU WILL BE ASSISTED BEFORE AND DURING THE PHOTO SHOOT.
Professional model, jewllery, can be provided. Bridal dress is subject to availability
2 full looks to create
All images taken on the day will be emailed to the student via email
Students will select 4 pictures
Those pictures will be retouched and will be emailed to the students.
Any additional retouching will be £20 per picture.